Argentina is one of the most well-known countries in South America, and shares a border with Brazil, one of the most popular countries in the world for various forms of mongering.
While the country is a bit polarizing in terms of sex holidays, few will dispute the beauty and complexity to be found there.
I’ll go ahead and get this out of the way right now: The majority of this “Argentina guide” will really just be over Buenos Aires, for obvious reasons.
Although there are a few other viable sex destinations in Argentina (which I’ll touch on later), Buenos Aires is simply the best and basically only place to go for a sex holiday in the country.
This is what I will get into here:
- Cost of a Sex Holiday in Argentina
- Where to Meet Girls on Your Sex Holiday?
- Best Place for a Sex Holiday in Argentina?
- Choosing a Hotel for Your Sex Holiday
- Sex Holiday in Argentina vs Brazil
- Final Thoughts
A lot of the things you hear about Argentina are true. The wine is the best, the beef is the best, and the women are complicated.
It’s also one of the most unique and slow-paced countries on earth, and Buenos Aires is one of the more complex trips you can make on a variety of levels. It’s also one of the more expensive ones in many aspects.
If it sounds like I’m painting a bleak picture, I’m not. Buenos Aires and Argentina are every bit worth visiting, and certainly worth the challenges you may encounter from time to time. You may end up spending more here than places such as Colombia, and it may be a rough go at times if you are trying to meet girls when you go out, but you will definitely enjoy yourself and all this place has to offer.
One of the most important things to keep in mind when visiting is the fact that the ladies here are not going to be wowed or impressed by your gringo-ness. If you think you can get by with just showing up in a bar or club and seducing women with your country of origin and aloofness, you’re wrong. Things take more effort here.
Now that we’ve got that all laid out, you’re ready to plan your trip, and get a better idea of the costs and what to expect during your stay.
Cost of a Sex Holiday in Argentina
As with most sex holidays, and foreign trips in general, you’re going to want to set aside at least 10 days for your stay, but preferably 14 days or more. It takes about two full weeks to get a foot in the door here in more ways than one, and you get a chance to acclimate more to how everything is run.
In order to properly plan your budget and expenses, it’s best to add all of your spending up in terms of one full day, which covers everything from food, to your accommodations, to entertainment, and of course the sex – if you plan on paying for it most of the time.
I’m going to include the prices in Argentine Pesos rather than USD. If you need a currency converter, there are plenty to be found online. The ARS can fluctuate substantially at times, so be sure to check things out online before you go as well. Also, unless you’re incredibly street savvy, don’t convert your money anywhere but official locations (preferably banks) in the city.
Let’s take a look at the 5 daily costs for your sex holiday in Argentina:
- Hotel: Hotels are easy to come by, especially in cities like Buenos Aires. Many of the hotels in the city offer some very nice rooms with modern decor and a very updated feel for as little as ARS $800. While you can go as high as ARS $1,600 in some cases, you can actually get a very good hotel in a strategic part of town for about ARS $1,000, such as the O’Baire. When spending this ideal amount, your hotel should include all of the basic amenities, and breakfast as well. In some cases, you’ll stay in one that has a bar or restaurant on the premises, which can certainly play to your advantage. For estimate’s sake, we’ll go with ARS $1,000 per day.
- Food & Drinks: You’re in Argentina, so you need to go eat as much as you can – mostly beef. If you didn’t know already, the best beef in the world is here, and it’s cheaper than what you’d pay in the Western part of the world. Oh, and the wine is pretty great too, and cheap for the same reasons. Let’s assume you take up the free breakfast at your hotel. If you’re going for a cheaper lunch at a fast-food type place, it will run you around ARS $130. A nicer lunch will be about ARS $160. Dinner at a pub will cost you about ARS $230, while a nice dinner will cost about ARS $400 including appetizers, drinks, and dessert. Should you grab some coffee or a cappuccino, you’ll pay close to ARS $56. When you’re out for the evening, expect to pay ARS $120 for a cocktail, and ARS $70 for a beer. So, let’s say you have a cheap lunch, visit a coffee shop, have a nice dinner, and a few beers and cocktails when out at night. Your total would be around ARS $986 for one day. If you’re trying to do things cheaper, you can spend ARS $700 and still have a great day out and about. That’s pretty cheap. Let’s budget with an average cost for food and drinks of ARS $800 per day.
- Transportation: Buenos Aires is huge, so you’re going to need to pay to get around, even if you are staying near some good clubs and bars. A one-month public transportation ticket is ARS $352, and a taxi ride during busy hours in a nice area will run you ARS $250. We will calculate with ARS $500 per day for transportation.
- Entertainment: You’ve got plenty to do during your sex holiday in cities like Buenos Aires, and Cordoba if you end up there as well. If you’re trying to do the dating thing (see the next section), you can take a girl to the movies for ARS $247. Snacks and drinks may cost you ARS $150 more. If you’re trying to learn tango, you can get a daytime lesson for about the same price. As for nightlife, you are going to need to pay an entry fee every so often. This can sometimes be as little as ARS $30, or run as high as ARS $150, while also includes a drink. That makes an average of about ARS $250 per day for entertainment.
- Sex: Now for the section you’re really interested in. These costs vary a lot depending on what type of hooker you go for (see the next section for an easy and free option), but there is still a way to eyeball it to where you know what to expect. If you want to go with a street hooker, (not recommended, but always an option), you can expect to spend around ARS $450, which is very cheap. Escorts vary depending on the hotness of the girl, and her availability. If you are arranging for a visit, expect to pay ARS $1,500 for a 6-7 girl for a two hour session. If you want a 9-10, you can expect to pay ARS $2,500 to ARS $3,500 for a session of the same length. It’s worth it either way, as you’ll be able to gather by looking at the many escort sites online. Overnight stays will cost around ARS $1,500 more in addition to the initial session fee. You can expect about the same amounts for escort girls and strippers you bring home from a club. You may have to pay a fee to the bar, but included with the session will be the same prices as above when it’s all totaled up. Erotic massages are prevalent in Buenos Aires, and can also save you some money. Although you won’t know until you walk in (or visit a website), you can choose from 3-5 girls and pay ARS $1,000 to ARS $2,000 for a full session. Brothels are about the same, but you’ll need to pay the entry fee as well, which may be as high as ARS $500. You can have a one hour session with a girl at a brothel for around ARS $1,500 to ARS $3,500. You’ll pay more at the nicer ones, but may be able to get a longer session. You also have the advantage of not paying for a taxi trip to and from a telo (love hotel) to do the deed, which can add up real quick. Let’s budget with an average daily cost of ARS $1,500 per day for sex.
So, let’s add it all up. If you live it up a little, get a nicer hotel, eat decently during the day, have a few drinks at night, end up calling a hot escort, and then visit a telo, with taxi rides back and forth, your total would be around ARS $4,050 per day. That’s a bit on the expensive end of things, but remember that most of the cost is going towards the hot escort.
If you want to scale it back some, stay at a cheaper hotel, eat cheaply during the day, or meet normal girls for free instead of paying for hookers using the popular dating site (see below), then you can expect to save around ARS $1,500 to ARS $2,000 per day.
Where to Meet Girls on Your Sex Holiday?
During your sex holiday in Argentina, you have two main options.
Using the hugely popular online dating site is the way to go. The advantage there is that you can find normal girls who are not working in the red light venues.
And it’s also much easier than in the nightclub, where you would often work hard on a particular girl, just to eventually find out that she already has a boyfriend. On the dating site it’s different: They are all there for one reason – to meet a nice gringo.
It’s definitely worth trying out the nightlife, and possibly some day gaming if you’re good at it.
But I will say this: Girls here are tough to crack, and it can take a while. You can’t really use any tricks, or rely on being a gringo, as they don’t give a shit. Acceptance in social groups is where everything starts.
Like I suggested, you need to be there for at least two weeks to get a feel for everything, and find some girls you can hang out with a few times. Visiting the same bars each night is a good way to be seen and get familiar. Clubs are very flirty, but things won’t really go anywhere until the next date, or third… or fourth.
Try alternating between meeting up with your dating site girls, and meeting girls when you’re out at night. Remember that clubs don’t get full until after midnight, and the parties go until sunrise. There are also some bars you can hang out at and likely encounter some expats or Western visitors who may actually be more willing to have casual sex. The same goes for hotel bars. And they’re very convenient, as she’ll likely be staying there.
And of course, if all else fails, you can always pay for sex.
What’s the Best Place for a Sex Holiday in Argentina?
You don’t have a lot of options here.
Obviously. This city is huge, the women are beautiful, there are escorts everywhere – it’s all you need. Buenos Aires is one of the most unique cities in the world, and most people who visit South America will tell you so, and how much they love it here. It’s like someone moved a piece of Europe to South America, and filled it with Spanish-speaking, laid back, sophisticated people with a varied mix of culture and tastes. You just have to experience it to understand.
Oh, and it’s by far your best chance for having sex in this country. More info here:
This is a college town with about 1.5 million people. During school time, it’s full of a lot of young, open-minded college girls who are a bit more open sexually as well. There are some street walkers around as well, but it’s usually not worth it.
Cordoba also has a few brothels, and some hot escorts who are often doubling as students.
So, if you’re in Buenos Aires for an extended stay, and need a place to visit, Cordoba can provide some fun for sure. It’s just not a main destination.
Choosing a Hotel for Your Sex Holiday in Argentina
You’re going to be spending a lot of time at your hotel during your sex vacation, whether you realize it or not. So, you need to make sure you’re booking one that’s comfortable, and gives you the most for your money in a few different aspects. Here’s what you need to look for the most.
You definitely have the option of staying in a five star hotel, but that’s not all that necessary here. Even three star hotels are incredibly nice, and many have a modern aesthetic that is very appealing and alluring. You should look for hotels that offer a room that’s not crammed, and has all of the adequate features such as complimentary toiletries, cable television, and things like that. Scenic balcony views are a plus as well, and of course free breakfasts, and on-site amenities such as laundry and concierge.
Agoda.com is a great site to use when looking for hotels in Argentina. You can look at a slew of pictures, and read reviews from people all over the world.
Location is a big part of your hotel in a city like Buenos Aires. It’s a huge city, so you should look for hotels that are nearby to bustling urban areas full of bars, restaurants, and clubs. This saves you taxi money, and gives you the full walk-to experience. It’s also easier to get a girl to come back with you if you’re close.
Recoleta and Palermo are two good neighborhoods to look for hotels in, as they have all of the things you want, many times over.
Well, you’re obviously going to want to make sure your potential hotel allows guests. Again, Argentina is a bit more reasonable about this than some other countries around the continent, but you need to check. Otherwise, make a list of all the nearby telos in the area.
These are actually pretty damn fun, and you don’t have to spend that much money to get one. You can get a simple room, or really go all out and get rooms with jacuzzis, multiple beds, minibars, and whatever else. Don’t ever feel weird coming to one, as it’s simply part of the culture here, and worth doing at least one time.
Your girl is definitely used to them, so that won’t be a problem. Again, your hotel may be guest friendly, but a telo may be closer to where you are at the time. You should really try a telo at least once during your sex holiday in Argentina. The experience is more than memorable, and it’s cheap.
Prices can vary all over the place, depending on how nice it is, what kind of room you want, if you end up staying all night or just 2 hours, etc. If you are just needing a two-hour time block at a decent telo, you can expect to pay around ARS $150. Not bad.
Sex Holiday in Argentina vs Brazil
Many people wonder what the main differences are, as the two countries are neighbors, and each has a certain reputation for a great sex holiday destination. I’ll be as brief as I can.
There are plenty of similarities. Prostitution is legal, love hotels and telos are normal, and brothels aren’t hard to find. The same with sex massages.
The differences are just as abundant. Escorts are typically more expensive here, and Argentinian brothels often take the form of a strip club, rather than the full-on nightclub or “spa” style the Brazilian ones aim for.
Languages are different as well, as you’ll need some Portuguese in Brazil, and Spanish in Argentina. Relying on English isn’t a good idea in either country, but it is doable, especially if you are only going for working women.
Buenos Aires is safer than cities like Rio and Sao Paulo, but you still need to exercise caution and use common sense when getting around, and be aware of your surroundings. Buenos Aires also has more pushy brothel setups and sex tourist traps such as fake cabarets where they shake you down and sometimes physically threaten you if you get caught up in one, but these are also easy to avoid: Don’t visit places off of a flyer, listen to a guy on the street asking you to come in, or visit an address on a phone booth ad and you’ll be okay.
And, like I said earlier, Argentinian girls are harder to get to than Brazilian girls. You’ll need a bit of luck, and a strong game at times. And patience.
Hopefully you have a better idea on what to expect on your sex holiday now. Argentina is a bit different from other places, but it doesn’t take long to figure out the vibe and way to go about yourself. Yes, some things are more expensive here, but other things aren’t so if you plan accordingly and be smart about it, you won’t end up blowing all of your money – unless you’re booking the hottest escorts in the city each night.
One of the biggest advantages of visiting places like Buenos Aires is how truly unique and interesting the city is. You’ll have a great time during the day when visiting some of the well known sites, and exploring different nooks and crannies of the city, finding some go-to spots and possibly meeting a girl or two. It’s definitely both a sex holiday and vacation in general, all at once. You’ll definitely be back.
If you have already been to Buenos Aires, you have a pretty good idea what I’m trying to say.